Joyee

Joyee
childrens book

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Illustration Friday :Imagination







When at home alone I sit
And am very tired of it,
I have just to shut my eyes
To go sailing through the skies--
To go sailing far away
To the pleasant Land of Play;
To the fairy land afar
Where the Little People are;

-Robert Louis Stevenson, excerpt from The Little Land

My imagination today takes me to far away  to the fairyland!
I hope  this watercolor  makes you smile!!! Thanks for taking a look!


7 comments:

  1. So pretty! And I love the dandelions. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Joyeeta, your watercolor does not make me smile, makes me admire it because it is a very good job :))))))))))
    I like the poetry you wrote here.
    I wish I could go there, certainly is a place where there is only happiness,
    Today I'll try to close my eyes and get there. only that.
    Thanks for sharing your sensitivity :)))))))
    And thanks for your comment!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dandelions! and you can't go wrong with a fairy for imagination. Thank you so much for your visits and kind words Joyeeta. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love how she sits on the mushroom and those dandelions are just fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous! Love the starry dandelions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull fairy! Yes, made me smile. I Love magical creatures!

    ReplyDelete