Joyee

Joyee
childrens book

Sunday 15 July 2012

Illustration Friday :Lost


Lost in the woods,
I was lost before:
but I already escaped,
now, I'm already free;
riding on my steed
to go back home,
it takes an hour
to feel complete again,
but these winding roads
took me quite certain;
lost in the woods,
I am lost again,
a place for wilderness,
a place for nothingness:
finding my way out
my steed is dead,
loneliness covered my heart
now, walking so alone
wait for me someone.

by Jelord Klinn Cabresos 


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Joyeeta, you have done a spectacular job, I can see the fear in her eyes. It's horrible to be lost. here where I live, every year tourists are lost in the mountains and I guess they feel like the character you've drawn!
    have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much great detail! That is such a colorful map, makes me think of the kind you get at a big theme park (so they can show you all the places to spend your money!) She does look worried but I'm hoping the wolf is actually a friend and they can get out of this mess together. :)

    ReplyDelete